Europe-wide, the number of women in start-up launches amounts to only 14.7 percent. To support founding females and to promote an international exchange of expertise, the auditing and consultancy firm EY has initiated a leadership program for female founders. With Entrepreneurial Winning Women, EY is bringing together a select group of businesswomen whose enterprises are characterised by high growth potential and future-oriented scaling models. We are very proud that our founders Dr. Hanna Köpcke, Sabine Maßmann and Carina Röllig are part of this exciting program.
From 18th to 19th October 2016, the first conference has taken place in Brussels. This years class and its mentors met with EY, as well as international experts, to exchange mutual awareness. Some of the contributors speaking in Belgium were:
- Günther Oettinger, EU Commissioner,
- Gertrud Ingestad, CIO European Commission,
- Janneke Niessen, co-founder, Improve Digital & co-initiator of Inspiringfifty, Entrepreneur Of The Year winner 2014, and also
- EY leaders from nine different countries who have already scaled business models and developed enterprises successfully, as well as numerous international business experts.
The program, which is specialised in digital companies and lasts for one year, contains, among others, the following factors:
- Increasing the visibility of the company,
- Strengthening the senior management and its business skills,
- Identifying potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers, as well as potential sources of private capital,
- Intensive one-on-one workshops and consultations.
We are looking forward to a year full of exciting meetings with successful foundresses from all of Europe.